We don't just go places...we have ADVENTURES!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Prayer Requests for Patrick


Just a quick posting to ask for your prayers, happy thoughts and speedy recovery vibes for Patrick-man. He’ll be heading off for another go at orthopedic surgery this Thursday morning. This time, we’ll be tackling BOTH the right & left legs, in hopes of evening him out length-wise AND straightening him out. We expect to be kicking it in the hospital for 4 – 5 days, then home in a half-body cast for a few weeks. He is VERY excited, and looking forward to being able to walk, sans walker.
Please pray for his strength, for the surgeon’s wisdom and for this mommy’s calm. Pray, too, if you would, for the nursing staff to be compassionate, understanding and patient with him, as he’s NOT the world’s best patient.
Thanks so much, my friends!

2 comments:

Shasta said...

I have a picture of him signing "I love you" on my phone to remind me to pray for the little/big guy! Will he be in a rehab facility or will someone be coming to the house or what happens after the surgery?? I know Ruth was in a rehab facility near Winchester hospital when she had her hip replaced. before my time of course.

Angie Litterst said...

Good thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!
(Angie Litterst)