We don't just go places...we have ADVENTURES!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Off They Go!!

Four out of Five Zoo-Crew Progeny headed off to school today.

Miss Abbey off to Pre-K. Silly as ever...




But at least we managed to get her shoes on the right feet first! She's already made a "hugging" friend named Tristan.
First grade was calling Ben's name...he decided to answer, but not before he made some really weird faces....

Last night, while packing lunches, I asked Ben if he wanted an apple or banana in his lunch. His response? "I don't eat LIVE fruit, Mom! Do we have any applesauce?" hee hee hee

Matthew, pretty grown up and philosophical about stuff, said that "third grade could just be a turning point for me." We're not sure WHAT he's turning from, but....


And, last, but really, the first out the door....Katie hit the road for 8th GRADE. *gulp*

And another summer is over....*sigh*

3 comments:

Shasta said...

Ok, they have all grown soo very much!! I have a picture of the 4 younger ones on my phone and wish now that I had all five of them. I sure do miss you all.

Anonymous said...

They look excited.
Live fruit - that is very funny.

Angie Litterst said...

Hey other Angie!
How 'bout an update? How's our buddy Patrick doing? Inquiring minds want to know... :)