We don't just go places...we have ADVENTURES!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

What IS it? Monday

So...inspired by my friend's blog and his Song Lyric Sundays contest, the kids and I have decided that we could provide a wee bit of online entertainment with WHAT IS IT??? Mondays!!

Here's the deal...we provide a photo of something. You guess what it is. Maybe there will be a prize, maybe there will not. You never know...this is, after all, the Zoo Crew.

First up, an offering by Miss Katie herself (and actually SHE was the inspiration for this momentous event! "Gee, Mom, why don't you just take a picture and put it on the blog?" ALWAYS happy to oblige, m'dear!):


What the heck...be the first person figure out what these ARE and we'll snail mail you one!

C'mon...let's hear from you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snicker doodles?
Meringue cookies?

D said...

I'm thinking scones

Shasta said...

I'm thinking biscuits with bisquick?? hehe
Or maybe pancakes but they have a top on them so that doesn't quite work.
Cookies would be my third guess, what kind, I dunno.