We don't just go places...we have ADVENTURES!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Another Zoo Crew Christmas day... Christmas 2008.



We had a lovely, slow day--which included staying in our jammies all day long!! What fun that was! Opened our gifts--many thanks to all!--played games and enjoyed a feast of ham & stuff. After dinner, we watched Prince Caspian together. (Gotta say, of all the sequels we've seen, this was one of the the very best!)

We missed having visitors this year, but enjoyed our quiet day together. Hope you had a great day, too!

2 comments:

Shasta said...

oh sounds like you all had a great day!! I was up and showered before we opened gifts. Dwayne went to 7-11 for some creamer and donuts and this little girl had driven her new little car thing down there with her parents. She asked if he'd opened gifts and he said no we were waiting for my mom and stepdad to wake up. She said, oh you should wake them up. LOL!! It was a quite day here too.

Angie said...

Gotta admit, I'm with the little girl. I think I might not have been able to resist waking my mom if she were still sleeping. Thought I have admit that my parents have woken up & gotten the coffee started before the kids were up a time or two, LOL!