We don't just go places...we have ADVENTURES!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Patrick's Interviews with Barb

Okay, so I haven't fully figured out the whole "editing a movie" thing. (I'm pretty darned sure Patrick would do a MUCH better job!) So there's some extraneous random camera swings and stuff in here. (I tried, really I did!)

But, for anyone slightly interested in Patrick's "interview" with his great Aunt Barb, here it is. We all cracked up at how he used his hand as a microphone and then switched both hand and camera back to himself. Enjoy! (and giggling is perfectly OK!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to all the Bolingbroke's and Happy New YEar!!!!
Thank you for the Christmas photo. I can not believe how big all the children are - it has been a while since I have seen them in person.
I loved watching Patrick's interview, especially the part where he interviewed himself. Same little (now big) imp that he used to be when he was here at BES. I hope all is well with your family.
I am awaiting the birth of grandson # four in the next few weeks.
Thanks for keeping in touch with me.
Wendy Campbell