We don't just go places...we have ADVENTURES!!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Patrick!

Happy Birthday, Miracle Boy! It's been 11 years and you continue to amaze us with your intrepid soul and your oddball sense of humor.



We asked what you wanted for your birthday and you said PIZZA, so off we went to Pizza Hut, en masse. And then you ordered breadsticks, hee hee hee.

Some things people might not realize about you, especially when they see your *bonus features* first:
  • Patrick has a weird but good sense of humor.
  • He likes to build things, only to destroy them! (think tinkertoys & legos)
  • Cat 569 will always be his secret code...and if we EVER figure it out, I think we will unlock the mysteries that are the Patrick.
  • Patrick has a sense of style--honed by watching "What Not to Wear" with big sister Katie. He is NOT afraid to share his opinions with others.
  • His favorite foods are all things he can cook successfully by himself: tacquitos, quesadillas, popcorn
  • Patrick has a memory that exceeds an elephant's capability!
  • He does NOT like homework.
Happy birthday, my boy! I'm so very happy those crazy doctors were wrong about you so long ago.

1 comment:

Shasta said...

Everyone needs a Patrick in their life and I am thankful God put him in mine!! Oh how I miss him and the others. He taught me so much while I was with you all and he will always hold a special place in my heart!!

*signs* I love you, Patrick!!